Office window tinting can help reduce heat stress! According to reports by members of The Federation of Environmental Trade Associations, when office workers are exposed to temperatures of 24 degrees Celsius, productivity can fall by as much as 50%, and accidents can increase by 30%.
Read the HSE article on heat stress HERE
Create a safe and comfortable working environment
- Is your office uncomfortably hot because of the sun’s heat and glare?
- Is your air-conditioning system unable to cope or sending your electricity bill through the roof the with imbalance of temperature?
- Is glare on your computer screen giving you and your staff a headache?
- Do you need added security and privacy?
- Are your products fading in window displays?
Let Shade Custom Ltd help you create a suitable work environment with our professional tinting services.
Create a comfortable work environment
Our film dramatically reduces heat and glare and helps to eliminate hot spots, while still keeping 100% of your view.
Office Window Tinting virtually eliminates fading, minimising damage to your products, displays, furniture and carpets.
Our film also provides privacy and security for you and your staff, greatly improving your working environment. Not only that, but it’s maintenance-free.
We want our customers to have peace of mind with our 5-Star Money-Back GUARANTEE on all our installations, preventing cracking, fading, peeling or bubbling for a period of 10 years.
Bonding firmly to the glass, our films help to hold shattered glass together if broken, protecting you and your staff in the event of attempted burglary or explosion.
- Is your glass safe?
- Does it comply with Health and Safety Executive recommendations (Regulation 14)?
Our films meet many of the most stringent Government and consumer programme standards, such as CPD, EN12600, EN356, BS AU 209 Part 4A, BS6206 and GSA criteria. If your glass does not have a British Standard Kite Mark, it does not comply with regulations. We can install Safety Film to ensure that your existing glass complies with British Standard BS6206 Class A or B for a fraction of the cost of replacing glass panels.
Our films effectively laminate the glass, making it far safer in the event of an accident. This increases the security of the glass, making it more reliable against attempted break-ins. Our transparent security film also blocks 99% of the damaging UV rays (which cause fading) and therefore making it ideal for use in galleries, museums, country estates, shops or anywhere where goods/products are displayed in windows.
Reduce Glare & Fading
Glare can not only be harmful and tiring on the eyes, but it can also make the work environment hot, uncomfortable and difficult to see screens clearly.
Our films can provide from 20-80% reduction of glare and reflection while maintaining a crystal clear, unobscured view. This makes it easier to view computers and TV screens.
Extended exposure to ultraviolet light and heat can negatively affect carpets and upholstery fabrics. Colours become faded and dull, and custom paint and wood finishes are also at risk, along with any artwork or certificates on display.
If you have a display window with valuable products or a foyer/office with expensive furniture and carpets, can you afford to keep replacing these items because the colours have faded?
Our window films reduce the amount of heat and block up to 99% of UV rays which virtually eliminates fading .
Our quality films can be used on almost any flat glass. As well as windows, it is perfect for:
- SLIDING DOORS
- PICTURE WINDOWS
- GLASS ROOFS
Benefits of Office window tinting?
Window film does the following: –
- DECREASES HEAT – Our window film is highly efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy. Our films can provide up to 78% heat reduction compared to untreated glass. This helps combat the summer heat and will also help retain heat in the winter.
- REDUCES FADING – Window film blocks 99% of UV rays, providing sunscreen while reducing solar heat. Minimising the causes of fading while protecting your valuables.
- REDUCES SOLAR GLARE – There is no need to put up with solar glare. Whether this is caused by direct sun, reflections from snow, water or surrounding buildings, there is an ideal film for the solution.
- IMPROVES COMFORT AND ENJOY ENERGY SAVINGS – Don’t live with temperature imbalances caused by areas of extreme sun or shade, which can limit the use of interior space. Window film can remedy this problem and reduce air-conditioning costs.
- INCREASES SECURITY – Shattering glass is a hazard when accidents happen or when vandalism or environmental effects cause breakage. The protection offered by window films can provide a functional safety net that will leave you more secure.
- INCREASES PRIVACY – Some window films are designed to protect your privacy. This works during daylight so you can enjoy the light and view from your windows and doors, knowing others can’t see into your workspace.
- ENHANCE APPEARANCE – A smart uniform look improves the appearance of the exterior of your building. Window film products can also create this gratifying look.
- IT’S FAST AND EASY – Professional installation is fast and non-intrusive. There’s minimal disruption to occupants’ lifestyles, activities or work schedules while remaining COVID-safe.
- 5-Star Money-Back Guarantee offers peace of mind.