Conservatories are a great addition to any home, but sometimes it can feel like sitting in a greenhouse. That’s where Shade Custom Ltd can help you to enjoy your conservatory more comfortably all year round.
Conservatory blinds can be expensive and often block the view. Most of us find ourselves closing blinds to reduce the sun’s glare and heat during sunny days. Installing professional window film to conservatory roofs and/or windows not only enables you to enjoy your view but also helps to retain heat in colder months. Reducing solar glare protects you and loved ones from harmful UV rays, reducing furniture fading and adding privacy during day light, additional security and room temperature.
Enjoy your home with the help of our services
We want our customers to have peace of mind with our 5-Star Money-Back GUARANTEE on all our residential window tinting installations, which guarantees that the films will not crack, fade, peel or bubble for a period of 10 years.
In addition, every installation of our window film offers the following ‘tintastic’ benefits:
- UV protection – Blocks 99% of UV Rays
- Blocks up to 78% of the heat
- Blocks up to 77% of the sun’s glare
- KEEPS 100% OF YOUR VIEW while creating privacy ensuring you can enjoy the view instead of looking at closed blinds
- Provides Safety and Security by holding glass together in the event of an accident or attempted break-in
- Reduces furniture, carpet, upholstery, wooden flooring & artwork fading
- Helps reduce heat loss in winter
Bonding firmly to the glass, our films help to hold shattered glass windows together if broken, protecting you and others. Its quality installation means that it is also child and pet safe. There is nothing to pull down or get tangled in!
Our quality films can be used on almost any flat glass, as mentioned a large part of our work is on conservatories, but the film is also perfect for:-
- PATIO DOORS
- GLASS ROOFS
- PICTURE WINDOWS
- HOME OFFICE WINDOWS